PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Program“The active ingredient in mind/body healing is belief.”
— Robert M. Williams, M.A. Originator of PSYCH-K
Mexico City, November 12, 13, 14 & 15 · 2020Buy Tickets
This Program is for PSYCH-K enthusiasts, both professional and non-professional, who want to learn how to achieve and support optimal health and wellbeing, using a non-medical model. The course is designed to develop one’s ability to address the underlying beliefs that limit wellbeing or may impair physical healing — that is, to go to the psycho-physical/spiritual source of the problem rather than remain at the level of the symptoms.Investment: $1500 dollars
* Pay in 4 monthly installments of $ 375 dollars, interest-free (click on this link).
* Pay a deposit of $ 375 dollars and the balance of $ 1125 in the week prior to the workshop or in cash in dollars the day of the workshop
* Pay the total value of $ 1500 dollars
City: Mexico City
Date: November 12, 13, 14 & 15 · 2020
Address: Compusoluciones; Calle Pennsylvania 4, Nápoles, 03810
Cost: USD $1,500
Register for the WorkshopClick here to pay
**If you are going to travel from one city to another to take the Workshop, please let us confirm a month in advance that the workshop will be held, before you purchase airline tickets and make hotel reservations.
This Program has 4 major components:
- A Balance to align subconscious beliefs with those of longevity and good health, as extrapolated from the Psychoneuroimmunological (mind/body) research.
- An action plan to help bring the new potential into manifestation.
- A Balance to experience a life free of previous health and wellbeing conditions, with a process to re-perceive the past circumstances associated with the condition/s at the subconscious level of the mind, thereby creating a new set of “epigenetic signals” to the cells of the body. By creating this new set of mind/body signals, it is possible to change current conditions/biochemistry at the cellular level, in order to promote excellent health and wellbeing.
- A discussion and practice of several methods of interviewing, to elicit potential “messages” (meaning) and any possible growth opportunities related to a particular health related condition.
Doctors, nurses, homeopaths, naturopaths, chiropractors, osteopaths, therapists, psychologists, life coaches, massage therapists or others who see people with medical issues health and wellbeing concerns, The designation of PSYCH-K Health and Wellbeing Facilitator is given.
Be advised that the Health and Wellbeing Program does not provide licensure of any kind.
The Program does not purport to teach one to diagnose or treat any illness. The purpose of the work is to address beliefs and attitudes that may be related to or correlate with underlying illness a health and wellbeing condition. It is possible that some people experiencing this work are completely relieved of their problems. Or, their mental or physical conditions may be ameliorated to such a degree that they become more amenable to conventional treatment. This work is an ideal adjunct for any clinician endeavoring to create a more holistic practice, integrating mainstream medical practices with this complementary approach.
Director of the PSYCH-K® Health and Wellness Program